Health Problems I Lost After Losing Weight

I've lost 71 pounds gained. I didn't crash-diet. I cut fat, transfat, sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, starch and meat. Happily, losing weight lost health problems too.

High LDL Cholesterol: My low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol wasn't dangerously high, but it was getting there. Losing just 20 pounds got it down. I hadn't even started seriously dieting yet. What worked was cutting transfat and hydrogenated fat, eating less fat overall and switching to olive oil for cooking. Taking Omega-3 helps. I changed to light olive oil margarine and mayonnaise, nonfat milk and yogurt. I cut dairy, spreads and fat-based condiments. 90 percent of my protein intake is fish, chicken breast and lamb. I rarely eat beef or pork.  Health Problems I Lost After Losing Weight

Search This Blog