Natural Pain Relievers, Anti-Inflammatory Supplements, Muscle Relaxers

I've struggled with chronic pain from congenital hip dysplasia, scoliosis and spina bifida. In adulthood, I developed arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome. I have sleep apnea and use a breathing machine which works marginally well to help me rest. Prescription steroid treatments make me jittery, irritable and depressed. I've taken high-dose (2400 mgs daily) non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like Ibuprophen, but gotten only temporary relief. NSAIDs make me tired and sluggish. I get less relief with extended use. Here are natural pain relievers, muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory supplements that work for me. Since writing this, I'll add to the list green tea or green coffee and turmeric and melatonin (NatureMade SLEEP blend is what I use). Losing 96 pounds helped but  not as much as I'd hoped. I still need these herbs.  Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Supplements, Muscle Relaxers

Search This Blog