Burt's Bees Hand Salve Product Review, Healthy Eczema and Dry Skin Prevention

I've been struggling with eczema and on a quest for healthy, natural, safe healthy beauty products. The usual eczema treatment is hydrocortisone cream but that's steroidal and makes me edgy and makes my heart pound.

So I looked to Burt's Bees. Not all Burt's Bee products treat eczema, but Burt's Bees Hand Salve is great for general skin health. My hands and skin come in constant contact with water, detergents, food preparation and as a full-time writer, my unsanitary computer keyboard and mouse.

I also struggle with eczema behind my ears. The hand salve burns open eczema sores, but it helps prevent chafing once I get the inflammation down. Burt's Bees Hand Salve is made from sweet almond oil, olive oil, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate and tocopheryl (vitamin E), comfrey root extract, rosemary oil and leaf
extract, lavender oil and flower extract and eucalyptus oil.

Notice there is no alcohol, parabens (paraffin wax), mineral oil, petroleum jelly or laurel stearate. These are commonly found in lotions, salves and creams. They are harsh chemicals, despite claims of soothing the skin.

Burt's Bees does no testing on animals, either. Visit Burts Bees here; sign up for The Hive newsletter and free coupons and special deals. For more product reviews, visit me at shopchat.blogspot.com and for getting stuff cheap tips visit pennypincherpost.blogspot.com.  For more health information, I can be reached at healthhelp4u.blogspot.com.


Search This Blog