Natural Weight Loss Supplements, Fat Burners Help Me Diet Feel Better


I put on 100 pounds after losing two babies and taking an antidepressent. I started dieting a few years ago but took about six months to get serious. I began counting calories in earnest and weeding out junk food out. Then I tried some herbal weight loss supplements that have really boosted the weight loss. I've shaved off 100 pounds. I've waited to recommend them to see if they really work and they do. If you're trying to lose weight here, are diet supplements to help.


* Green tea: I take a combination-pill "Mega-T." I've used other similar products. It's not the name brand that matters but the ingredients. This is a caffeine product with guarana. If you have trouble with caffeine, don't take the full amount. This supplement helps burn fat by quelling hunger pains.


* Acai: Mega-T has acai too. The acai works great as a system cleanse. Without being graphic, let's just say it purges me and keeps me regular!


* Resveratol: This is an antioxidant and along with being a system cleanse, it does seem to help ward off infection. I struggle with allergies, but I've not gotten sick nor had a flu shot since taking it.


* Berry blends: Different manufacturers use various berry and fruit combinations: blueberry, bilberry, cranberry, raspberry, capsicum. I've used most all types and they each work as antioxidants.


* Yerba mate leaf: I've tried green tea blends without yerba mate and they don't seem to work as well to lose weight.


* Uva-Ursi leaf: I'm not sure exactly what this herb does, but I know that I have been luck losing weight when I use supplement that contain it.


* Hoodia gordonii cactus: This supplement has been touted for nearly a decade. I was reluctant to try it because I thought it might be a scam. But it does help with weight loss.


* Coconut oil and CLA fat burner

* Garcinia cambogia appetite suppressant

* Raspberry ketones fat burner

* White kidney bean and cinnamon to neutralize carbs and sugar

* Fruit and vegetable supplement: There are many varieties on the market. My favorite is Sundown Whole Food Multi. It's got all the letter vitamins, plus blends of green food, probiotics, omega, digestive enzymes, herb, fruit, vegetable and mushroom blend. It's the cheapest compared to Vita-Life, Alive or Your Life.

At first, I felt a little shaky and irritable taking the green tea extract guarana. But I've gotten used to it and don't notice any of those symptoms. I use the supplement three times daily, taking the last dose about six hours before bed so I don't have trouble sleeping. I also don't drink as much coffee when I'm using this product.

Search This Blog