My Weight Gain and Loss, Before and After Pictures

This was me in 2011 in the blue dress. Not the two skinny, sexy girls--those are my lovely daughters. I was probably at my heaviest, over 100 pounds overweight. But there was a time when I was just as tiny as those pretty ladies.

I have since lost almost about 88 of those pounds. Now I'm working to shed the fat depression and shame. Being fat is a shame-ridden condition. So I started dieting. Here's +How-I-lost-weight and how I'm working now to shed fat shame.

I was chubby as a child, then lost weight at 12. Through high school, I still felt fat, even though at my highest, I weighed only 138 pounds at 5'4". In college I dropped to 107 pounds at one point. I got married and when I found I was expecting a year later, I weighed 117.  Read on to see weight gain and loss before and after photos. My Weight Gain and Weight Loss, Before, During and After Pictures 

Search This Blog